Hi! I’m Teresa. Elisava student doing a double degree of Product Design and Engineering in Industrial Design. I am thrilled to learn new things which are new challenges and opportunities to learn and improve as a person and as a product designer. Nowadays, I believe it is necessary radical changes in society in order to combat climate change. That is why the material research has a key role in eld. I am really grateful to have participated in this workshop because it has given me a wider pespective of the material’s world.
Soft / hard: Hard.
Shiny / mat: Matt.
- First of all, make laments from the pineapples leaves.
- Dry the laments on the dehydrator.
- Then, make a fabric just braiding the filaments.
- Dissolve the 40g wax and then put 8g of gelatine.
- Finally, extend quickly the wax on top of the fabric, put some owen paper on top and use the roller pin to make a thin surface.
- Let it dry and it is ready to use! It can be molded in different shapes.
- Stretch wrap paper for food.
Dry the laments on the dehydrator.desired form.